IN THIS ARTICLE
ProKnow has partnered with the AAMD to offer 1 continuing education (CE) credit for Certified Medical Dosimetrists (CMDs) and Radiation Therapy Technologists (RTTs) for each Premium structure completed on the ProKnow Contouring Accuracy Program. To qualify for your CE credit for a given structure, you must read the background material PDF document, contour the structure, watch the walkthrough video, and achieve a score of at least 75 (on either your first submission or latest redo and practice score). The last day to receive CE credits for Premium structures is August 31, 2020.
Important: CE Credits Expiring Soon
CE credits for Premium structures will no longer be offered after August 31, 2020. If you wish to receive CE credit for these structures, please make sure to complete the contouring exercises before September 1, 2020.
Linking Your AAMD Account in ProKnow
To obtain your CE credits, you must have an active AAMD CE Center login associated with your account (you may either associate your AAMD login from the CE Center tab available from each Structure page or from your Profile). Once you’ve linked your AAMD account information to your ProKnow profile and obtained the required score, your transcript in the AAMD CE Center will be automatically updated to include the relevant course within 2-4 weeks of successful completion of each structure. To link your AAMD account information to your ProKnow profile, follow the instructions below.
- Sign in to your ProKnow account.
- Click on your name in the upper right and go to My Account.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select Profile.
- Under AAMD Member Login, enter your Member Email and Member ID. This email should be the email associated with your AAMD account and may be different from the one you use for ProKnow.
- Press the button Save Membership. Once logged in, you see a message indicating that you have successfully associated your AAMD account with your ProKnow account.
You may check the status of your transcript and awarded CE credits by logging in to the AAMD CE Center. If you have any questions or concerns regarding AAMD CE Credits, please don't hesitate to contact ProKnow Support or email Cornelia Gallow (AAMD Director of Operations).
Not a AAMD Member?
You do not need to be a AAMD member to obtain CE Credits with the Contouring Accuracy Program. However, you do need to have a AAMD account login. The AAMD can assign to you a non-member ID for the purposes of tracking your Contouring Accuracy credit. To request a non-member ID, please email Cornelia Gallow (AAMD Director of Operations).
Downloading Your Official Course Certificate
If you need to download your official course certificate for your personal records or to submit it for ARRT/ASRT credits, you may download it through the AAMD CE Center.
Note: The certificate available for download on the Contour and Score tab of a contouring instance is for personal purposes only and cannot be used to submit for ARRT/ASRT credits.
- Go to https://www.medicaldosimetry.org.
- At the top of the page, press the button MY AAMD.
- Enter your username and passwords in the fields provided and press Log In.
- In the User Section, click on View My Transcript.
- Find the course for which you need a certificate and press the Certificate button.
Finding Your AAMD Member ID
Your AAMD Member ID is also called your AAMD Website ID within your AAMD account. However, your AAMD Member ID is not the same as the Username you use to log in. To locate your AAMD Website ID, please use the instructions below.
- Login to your AAMD account using your Username and password. ( https://www.medicaldosimetry.org/myaamd)
- On the MY AAMD page, direct your attention towards the box on the right. The second-to-last block in this box should contain your AAMD Website ID.
- Copy the AAMD Website ID from your AAMD account and paste it into the Member ID field in ProKnow, and complete the steps above for Linking Your AAMD Account in ProKnow.