Plan Creation FAQs
Browse frequently asked questions related to creating a plan for a study.
- Are there any other requirements for the plan I create?
- Can I edit contours and structure names when I optimize my plan?
- Can I change the identifying data when I import the plan study data into my TPS?
- Is there an “external” (or skin) contour already provided?
- What CT conversion table (i.e. CT-to-ED) do I use?
- What treatment couch model should I use?
- Can I use a bolus with my beam(s)?
- What if the patient volume (and/or external contour) is truncated due to FOV?
- What if the provided RT structure set contains contours for a couch already?
- What do I do with the zip file I downloaded?
- Why is the zip file I downloaded empty?