How can we help?
- Getting Started in an Organization
- Verify Your Email Address
- Managing Your Account
- Leaving an Organization
- TPS Support Library
- Privacy and Security
Plan Study Program
- Tutorial: Build a Plan Study Using ProKnow DS
- Getting Started with the Plan Study Program
- Participating in a Plan Study
- Creating Your Plan
- Submitting Your Plan
- Accessing Organization Plan Studies
- How ProKnow DVH Values Are Calculated
- Plan Study Scoring
- Plan Study Metric Library
- Special Notes Regarding Eclipse Plans
- Special Notes Regarding Cyberknife Plans
- Special Notes Regarding Structure Sets in Multiplan (Cyberknife)
Plan Creation FAQs
- Are there any other requirements for the plan I create?
- Can I edit contours and structure names when I optimize my plan?
- Can I change the identifying data when I import the plan study data into my TPS?
- Is there an “external” (or skin) contour already provided?
- What CT conversion table (i.e. CT-to-ED) do I use?
- What treatment couch model should I use?
Plan Submission FAQs
- What are DICOM Detective alerts?
- Is there a maximum file upload size?
- How do I submit a composite plan (a sum of multiple plans)?
- Why is ProKnow reporting metric values that are different from what my software reports?
- When will the interactive analytics and population stats be posted?
- Why do you ask for my estimated time to create the plan? How will this be used?